How To Wear A Proper Seat Belt
Do you know that wearing a proper seat belt can reduce your risk of injury in the event of an accident?
In this article, we would like to share with you all about the proper use of seat belts. Let’s read!
- Make sure you place a shoulder strap across the middle of the chest and away from your neck.
- Adjust the thigh strap against your thigh, which is at the bottom of your stomach.
- Never place a shoulder strap behind your body or under your arm.
How to make sure your seatbelt fits?
- When buying a new car, make sure the seat belt is properly fitted.
2. If it can’t be worn neatly, ask the car seller to install a seat belt adjuster, to allow it to be worn properly.
3. Contact your car manufacturer if you need larger seatbelts.
4. If you are driving an old car or classic car, contact the manufacturer so that you can equip the car with the latest safety belt.
Remember, always wear a seatbelt for safety! Don’t forget to share this information with your family members, and friends, okay? A reminder for all of us..
Reference Source: Jabatan Keselamatan Jalan Raya Malaysia